How To Get Rid Of Spider Veins On Face?
How to get rid of spider veins on face is helpful useful and important for the people who have spider veins on face. Now, Let us know the spider veins on face:
Spider Veins On Face
The Spider veins on face refers to a skin disease caused by the expansion of facial capillaries, which is easily distributed in both cheeks. In the early stage of skin sensitivity, the face is red, itchy and swollen, and the red blood filaments can be seen clearly outside the skin.
The expansion of facial capillaries can make the face appear a kind of “red face”. This kind of person often turns purple in winter and red in summer. Even if they exercise slightly or are excited, they are prone to red face.
Sometimes they eat some stimulating or high calorie food, and their cheeks will turn red obviously, which greatly affects the beauty of the face. Therefore, it is called “Guan Gong face”. Not only that, some people face will appear annoying abnormal feeling, such as facial will appear fever feeling, or slight itching, tingling and so on.
How Is facial Spider Veins Formed?
There are two causes of Spider veins: congenital and acquired:
Congenital include: telangiectasia, nevus telangiectasia and so on. It’s often familial. This kind of red face usually starts from an early age.
Acquired nature is the most common and the incidence is complex. The main causes are as follows:
- Long term use of corticosteroids, because other side effects of hormones causes capillary expansion, resulting in skin thinning and atrophy;
- Living in a high cold area or suffering from frostbite, the blood circulation is blocked, and there are red blood filaments on the face;
- It is caused by the exposure of unprotected dermis to the outside and strong ultraviolet light due to the long-term exfoliation after skin dressing;
- Sensitive skin generally has thin cuticle. They are sensitive to external sunlight, herbs, cosmetics, temperature (cold and hot), etc., which causes the blood vessels to be loose when they are not slightly tight, presenting a state of repeated congestion, resulting in the circuitous expansion of blood vessels and the formation of red blood filaments.
- Changes in weather: Drastic changes in the weather may affect the circulation in the body, causing the skin in the face to flush. The blood vessels may burst, causing a spider vein.
- Changes in pressure: Sudden, extreme changes in pressure may cause small broken blood vessels to appear. An exceptionally hard sneeze or vomiting can cause this change in pressure.
- Pregnancy: Hormonal changes during pregnancy may also cause broken blood vessels. Pregnancy-related spider veins usually disappear after giving birth.
- Environmental irritants: Exposure to certain chemicals or environmental pollutants may damage the skin and make blood vessels more visible.
- Rosacea: This is a common condition that causes the skin to become flushed and red due to enlarged veins. People with rosacea often experience spider veins.
- Alcohol consumption: Alcohol can dilate the blood vessels temporarily. Frequent alcohol consumption may lead to longer-lasting broken blood vessels and redness on the face.
- Injuries: Head injuries that cause bruising may also cause broken blood vessels. In this case, the blood vessels will often heal as the bruise does.
In addition, many of the so-called freckle cream is actually a chemical exfoliation agent, or it has a very strong exfoliation effect, which is easy to cause capillary expansion of the face skin.
Is Spider Vein Treatment Necessary?
Some people falsely believe that spider veins are not serious.
That is entirely untrue for a number of reasons. Basically, spider veins are three things — hideous, painful, and dangerous.
Spider Veins are hideous. Seriously, they look like red inflamed spider webs crawling across your skin. And once you get spider veins, they keep growing.
Initially, you might be able to cover up the spots with your clothing. But these spider veins continue growing and spreading till you can’t hide them anymore.
Spider veins can also be seriously painful and uncomfortable. They prevent you from being able to sit or stand properly.
Even when you walk, you look clearly uncomfortable, which gives people the impression that you might have rashes.
No one wants that.
From a medical standpoint, removing spider veins is necessary because it’s actually dangerous.
Spider Veins can be harmless on their own. But, in most cases, spider veins are just a symptom of underlying Chronic Venous Insufficiency.
Venous Insufficiency is a serious medical condition in which the valves in the veins malfunction. This causes blood to pool down in the legs, causing spider veins and varicose veins.
If you have venous insufficiency (which you most probably do), you have to seek medical advice immediately. If you leave it untreated, it can lead to bleeding, ulcers, infections, and so much more. If the accumulated blood in the veins clots (a condition called Deep Vein Thrombosis), it can even potentially get carried to your lungs and cause death!
You May Also Like:
- Portable 980nm Diode Laser Spider Vein Removal Machine
- Spider Veins Laser Removal Machine of 980nm Diode Laser
- 980nm Diode Laser For Vascular Removal
- Multifunction 980nm Diode Laser Spa Machine
How To Get Rid Of Spider Veins On Face?
First of all, we should make clear the diagnosis, find out the possible causes and try to avoid them. Secondly, different treatment plans should be made for the telangiectasia caused by different reasons. For example, stop using all kinds of unreasonable beauty treatments that stimulate and damage the skin, give the skin the opportunity and time to restore the nature, or restore the normal, with appropriate treatment, generally speaking, the facial capillary expansion can get a more ideal treatment.
Generally speaking, at present, there is no method that has a good effect on spider veins on face natural treatment. Currently, the most ideal treatment is 980nm diode laser machine. The 980nm diode laser which is specially used to treat the blood vessels can penetrate the skin on the lesion very smoothly, enter the lesion site, and treat the blood vessels on the lesion site. During the treatment, the hemoglobin in the blood vessels is completely coagulated under the powerful laser, and these coagulated hemoglobin will seal the abnormal blood vessels, so that the diseased blood vessels will be “ligated” and finally disappear to cure. Because the damage of this laser to the skin is very small, the skin can generally return to normal after treatment, so the skin can completely recover the skin color after treatment, without leaving scars.
How do lasers treat spider veins?
Lasers create a narrow beam of light. The light is concentrated into a single, very specific frequency and color. That color can be red or green or invisible (like infrared light). And the laser creates waves of light that are the perfectly in step – imagine ocean waves, the crest of each wave exactly aligned with the crests of all the others.
Lasers in skincare use something called selective photothermolysis. That is they a target a certain color (called a chromophore) within tissue using a specific light wavelength. The laser sends out that light which creates heat and destroys the selected color target – ideally without damaging surrounding tissue.
For things like facial spider veins, the color target (chromophore) is oxyhemoglobin. It’s the oxygen-carrying pigment in red blood cells that gives them their red color.
So the 980nm laser is the optimum absorption spectrum of Porphyrin vascular cells. Vascular cells absorb the high-energy laser of 980nm wavelength, solidification occurs, and finally dissipated.
To reach the target tissue more accurately, the laser energy is delivered by a professional design handpiece. It enables energy to be focused onto a 0.2-0.5mm diameter range, in order to reach the target tissue, while avoiding burn the surrouding skin tissue.
Steps a person can take to help prevent spider veins include:
Limit sun exposure
Wearing sunscreen, a hat, and long layers of clothing can help reduce the chances of spider veins from sun damage. It may also help to avoid the sun during peak hours in the middle of the day if living in a hot area.
Protective gear may help avoid spider veins caused by injury. Examples include facemasks and helmets for baseball, cycling, or riding a motorcycle.
Avoid extreme heat
Very high temperatures from spas, saunas, or hot weather may dilate the blood vessels and increase the chances of spider veins appearing.
Vasodilators cause vessels to fill with blood and may make spider veins more noticeable. Common vasodilators include caffeine, spicy foods, and alcohol. Even moderate alcohol drinking can cause redness and broken blood vessels in some people.