Laser Tattoo Removal Machine For Sale PL-302
Laser tattoo removal machine for sale PL-302 is called the Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser which delivers light of specific wavelengths in very high peak energy pulses which are absorbed by the pigment in the tattoo and result in an acoustic shockwave. The shockwave shatters the pigment particles, releasing them from their encapsulation and breaking them into fragments small enough for removal by the body. These tiny particles are then eliminated by the body.
Since the laser light must be absorbed by the pigment particles, the laser wavelength must be selected to match the absorption spectrum of the pigment. Q-Switched 1064 nm lasers are best suited for treating dark blue and black tattoos, but Q-Switched 532nm lasers are best suitable for treating red and orange tattoos.
- Intelligent operation – intelligent operating system, easy to select parameters when operating.
- Precise treatment – optional aiming light, precise laser treatment position.
- Stable energy – more than 15 years of prodcution experience, mature technolog and tattoo removal machine.
- Circuit module – circuit module for easy maitenance.
How does it work Laser Tattoo removal with Q-Switched Nd:YAG?
During the treatment, utilizing the explosive effect of the ND:YAG LASER, the tattoo removal machine permeate the epidermis into the dermis and takes effect on pigment mass and is absorbed by pigment. Since the nd yag laser is extremely short in nanosecond and comes with super high energy, the pigment mass would swell quickly and break into small pieces, which will be eliminated through metabolism. In this case, the pigments become lighter gradually and finally disappear.
- Pigment Removal, such as skin lesions, mixed pigments and traumatic pigments;
- Tattoo removal: perfect performance on all kinds of color including black, red, blue, coffee, brown, etc.
- Eliminates the age pigment, spot, birthmark, and pigment changes.
- Remove tattoo on eyebrow, eye line and lip line.
- Remove pigmented nevus, freckle, aged spot, nevus of Ota, nevus flammeus, acne rosacea, hemangioma, spider-shaped telangiectasia blood vessel.
Safe and efficient treatment
Normal tissues under the skin barely absorb the Laser energy at the wave lengths of 1064nm and 532nm and the Laser would not damage normal skin and no-scars would be left. Automatic protect device of water-level and water-temperature makes treatment safe, efficient. so it is painless tattoo removal.
532nm Tip Mainly Remove Red And Brown Colors Tattoo
532nm:for treatment of epidermal pigmentation such as freckles, solar lentigo, epidermal melasam etc. (mainly for red and brown pigmentation)。
1064nm Tip Mainly Remove Black And Blue Pigmentation
1064nm: for treatment of tattoo removal, dermal pigmentation and treating certain pigmentary conditions such as Nevus of Ota and Horis’s Nevus. (mainly for black and blue pigemntation)
User-friendly LCD Touch-screen
User-friendly LCD touch-screen makes operation easy, its collimator makes the treatment safe, accurate and efficient.
Features Of Tattoo Removal Machine
The transportable Q-Switched ND: Yag laser tattoo removal machine is the specialist for tattoo removal, speckle removal, Nevus of Ota removal, Birthmark removal, Embroider eyebrow removal. With energy 500 MJ, this laser system is one of the most powerful of its class, allowing it to use different treatment tips. PL-302 adopts 532nm and 1064nm to remove different color of tattoos. Laser tattoo removal is very powerful and reliable. PL-302 is lightweight with a compact design. The system can thus be used in different treatment rooms or offices. More detailed features about the tattoo removal machine as follows:
- Adopt high quality material, with anti-electromagnetic interference capability.
- Durable Q-switch for long life time.
- Double-band free conditioning.
- Water temperature detection-it will automaticlly stop working when water temperature is in excess of the preset of temperature.
- Water flow detection- it will stop all the operations automatically when the machine has little water flow or no water flow.
- Multiple program languages switching.
- Instruction light – imported infra-red indicator greatly increases the spot accuracy and the efficiency, saving cost accoringly.
- Compact design, stable technology, low running costs
- Flexible and economic due to transportaion
|Q-Switched ND: YAG Laser Tattoo Removal Machine|
|Laser type||Q-Switched Nd: YAG laser|
|Wavelength||1064nm and 532nm|
|Pulse repetition rate||1-6Hz|
|Cooling System||Semi-conductor water cooling system|
|Power supply||110/220V+10% 60/50Hz|
Laser Tattoo Removal Results Before & After
Professional Laser tattoo removal is not a one-time treatment. You will find changes for each treatment. Please look at the laser tattoo removal for sale before and after photos’s difference.
Laser Tattoo Removal Reviews
What is Q-Switched ND:Yag Laser Tattoo Removal?
Lasers remove tattoos by breaking up the pigment colors with a high-intensity light beam. Black tattoo pigment absorbs all laser wavelengths, making it the easiest color to treat. Other colors can only be treated by selected lasers based upon the pigment color.
Laser tattoo removal machine breaks up the pigment colors of the tattoo. Laser works on skin precisely by aiming beam. 1064nm nd yag tattoo removal laser destroy the tattoo.
Different tattoo colors need different laser tips and parametres. A 1064 nm Nd:Yag Q-Switched laser is for black and blue tattoo. 532nm wavelength yag laser treatment tip is for red and brown tattoo.
The nd yag laser selectively targets and removes the tattoo without damaging the surrounding tissue. Laser tattoo removal healing process decreases scarring. Most tattoos do require a series of treatments. It depends on how deep and what color is the tattoo.
The Nd:YAG wavelengths of 1064 nm and 532 nm give the ability to treat a wide range of ink colors. In general, Nd:YAG lasers can treat 90 – 95% of tattoos, since red and black are the most popular tattoo ink colors. Both Nd:YAG wavelengths are safe on all skin types and allow for the most efficacious tattoo laser removal procedures available.
You should first schedule a consultation with a trained professional who can evaluate your tattoo and advise you on the process. The number of treatments you will need will depend on the age, size, and color(s) of your tattoo. The color of your skin, as well as how deep the tattoo pigment goes, will also affect the removal technique.
How many treatments will it require?
Removing a professionally applied tattoo is usually a fading process that requires a series of treatments spaced at least 6 weeks apart. Professional tattoos usually require 5-10 treatment sessions for satisfactory clearing. The depth, color and amount of ink, as well as the location of the tattoo on the body are all determining factors in how quickly the tattoo can be removed. Most amateur and traumatic tattoos are removed in fewer treatments.
ND: Yag Laser Tattoo Removal Operation skills:
|Eyebrow||1~2||30-60 day||Remove eyebrow hair and protect eyeballs|
|Eyelid||1~3||45-60 day||Remove eyebrow hair and protect eyeballs|
|Lips outline||1~3||15-45 day||use 532mn mirror|
|Body tattoo||1~4||30-60 day||Exude blood is effective|
|Flecks ,aged spot||1~5||15-30 day||Exude blood is effective|
|Birth mark||3~7||45-90 day||Exude blood is effective|
What is exactly the professional and best laser tattoo removal machine?
Nd: YAG laser, Ruby and Alexandrite laser are the Q-switched lasers for tattoo removal. The most effective for removing the tattoo is ND YAG Q-switched laser. Nd YAG laser tattoo removal treatment is fast. Almost could remove all colors tattoo. It is no scar tattoo removal procedure by ND YAG laser machine. Please look at our test video of laser tattoo removal machine as follows:
Are there any side effects from ND: YAG laser treatment?
Side effects from Nd:YAG laser treatment are usually minor and may include:
- Pain during treatment (reduced by contact cooling and if necessary, topical anaesthetic)
- Redness, swelling and itching immediately after the procedure that may last a few days after treatment
- Rarely, skin pigment may absorb too much light energy and blistering can occur (this settles by itself)
- Changes in skin pigmentation. Sometimes the pigment cells (melanocytes) can be damaged, leaving darker (hyperpigmentation) or paler (hypopigmentation) patches of skin. Generally, cosmetic lasers will work better on people with lighter rather than darker skin tones
- Bruising affects up to 10% of patients. It usually fades on its own
- Bacterial infection.
Is laser tattoo removal painful?
Laser tattoo removal typically does involve some level of pain. That said, many say that it hurts less than they expected.
It’s a common belief that tattoo removal is excruciating, yet most patients say that the sensation of removal is comparable to having a tattoo applied. Common descriptions include the sensation of a rubber band snapping against the skin or bacon grease – basically it’s uncomfortable but bearable.
I use a combination of techniques to minimise discomfort:
- Cooler during laser treatment
- Local anesthesia injections
Why do I need multiple sessions?
All tattoos have layers of ink, stacked on top of each other within the skin. The thick concentration of pigment particles that cannot be completely broken down into one session. At PrettyLasers ND:yag Laser Tattoo Removal, breaking up as much ink as possible in every session. Each session will produce some level of fading, although for very new tattoos the fading may not be as visible because the ink is still so thick and dense.
How long is the downtime for laser tattoo removal?
The downtime is usually 3 – 7 days of skin redness and mild scabbing. During this time, sun protection is of utmost importance.
Post-laser care is the difference between achieving a good result and development of complications.
Choosing the Right Wavelengths for Your Practice
Wavelength is one of the most important factors to consider when buying a laser machine. The capabilities of each wavelength are different, and it’s important to have the tools to treat your patients’ tattoos.
For practices looking to treat the full range of tattoo colors, it’s important to have suitable wavelengths – 1064 nm for black inks, 532 nm for red and warm-toned inks