Pico Laser Tattoo Removal Machine PL-HR10
Professional Pico Laser tattoo removal machine for sale is the latest, most advanced laser technology that helps in removing pigmentation, tattoo removal, eye line, lipline, pigment on scar skin and derma, moles, warts, freckles, coffee spots, age spots, inflammatory pigmentation, and rejuvenating aging skin safely and so on. It works in ultrashort picosecond laser pulses instead of nanosecond pulses in a Q-Switched laser. This means that the pulse duration ( how much time 1 laser shot stays on the skin) of a Pico Laser is 100x shorter than a Q-Switched Laser, and more laser shots can be fried by a Pico Laser in the same amount of time compared to a Q-Switched Laser.
Picosecond laser tattoo removal machine PL-HR10, with the optimal 532nm, 755nm, 1064nm, and 1320nm, is the most precise and safest pico laser tattoo removal treatment and pigmented lesions solutions available. In order to treat the broadest range of pigment/tattoo colors, on the widest range of skin types.
A high pulse repetition rate and easy spot size (5-10mm adjustable) changes allow for faster treatments and greater penetration depth, while low fluence values ensure minimal side effects while achieving excellent clinical results.
- Precise – Innovative in laser technology, strict in technical detection, precise in manufacture.
- Suitable for all skin types – including darker skin.
- Fast laser tattoo removal treatment – a high pulse repetition rate and easy spot size changes allow for faster treatments and more efficient practice.
- Advanced cooling system – Special designed cooling system ensures constant working.
- User-friendly operation interface – quickly adjust treatment parameters according to pigment density, depth, and skin type, depending on each patient’s needs.
- Infrared indication light – Accurate infrared indication light makes the spot position more accurate and increases utilization.
- Super Nano multi-level skin rejuvenation – Ultra-fine nano carbon powder penetrates the skin, shrinks pores, and tightens the skin.
Picosure Laser Tattoo Removal
Unwanted dark and multi-colored tattoos can be safely and effectively eliminated with the tattoo removal machine PL-HR10. Using a combination of laser wavelengths that target different ink colors, high-intensity light beams break up the ink particles in the tattoo, revealing clear, ink-free skin with minimal risk of scarring or hypopigmentation.
Successful multi-color tattoo removal requires a high-powered laser that can deliver enough energy within the absorption spectrum of a wide range of colors. The high-power Picosecond Nd YAG laser 1064nm laser is ideal for treating darker colors (blue, black, and green), while the 532nm wavelength is effective for brighter ink colors (red, orange, and yellow). The treatment mechanically breaks down ink particles without causing thermal damage, causing the tattoo to fade with minimal risk of scarring or hypopigmentation.
755nm honeycomb laser treatment head: High absorption value of melanin, used for epidermis, sunburn, subcutaneous pigment chloasma, tattoo, etc. Skin rejuvenation, stimulate the proliferation of collagen, eliminate acne, and fine lines, shrink pores, etc.
Benign Pigmented Lesions
Hormonal and lifecycle changes can affect the distribution of color (melanin) in our skin, leading to the appearance of sun spots, age spots, or melasma – a dark, patchy facial discoloration condition.
PrettyLasers’ black doll (1320nm) with a laser emitting high energy efficient instant smash lesions in the pigment.
Both are caused by the blasting principle: the laser emission of the high-energy moment gathers, making the fixed-wavelength laser in a very short period of time instantly penetrate the epidermis to reach the lesion, and quickly smashed the corresponding pigment group that the rapid expansion of the heat pigment group, and instantly burst broken crack, light skin pigment groups excluded by the human body, immediately out of the body.
Fine particles underlayer organization fragmented into the human body can be swallowed by macrophages, after being digested by macrophages, and ultimately through the human body lymphatic system cycle from in vitro, the pigment lesions will gradually fade until it disappears, while the surrounding normal skin tissue, because they do not absorb fixed wavelength laser will not form any damage.
Black doll (1320nm) with medical nano-carbon for the media, the use of carbon penetration characteristics, wait until after entering the pores of the carbon particles with a laser blast, on the one hand by the wavelength of the laser action pending in the dermis and epidermis pigment be decomposed blasting, so as to achieve freckle, go pigment purposes.
On the other hand, the toner is conducted after the high-energy laser irradiation produced to the dermis, it will stimulate the regeneration of collagen and elastic fibers, and the orderly arrangement of collagen growth, thereby achieving wrinkle, whitening, skin rejuvenation, shrinking pores smooth skin of purpose.
Using a nanosecond laser pulse – the gold standard for treating pigmented lesions. PL-HR10 is the optimal choice for treating pigmented lesions including:
- Age spots
- Coffee spots
- Black birthmark
- Nevus of Ota
The Picosecond Laser Machine for Pigmentation Removal delivers the high energy required to effectively remove tattoos of all types and depths and is particularly effective for treating resistant tattoo ink colors such as lime-green, and sky-blue. With precise targeting and high peak power, YAG laser tattoo removal PL-HR10 removes tattoo piments in fewer treatments, achieving greater patient satisfaction.
Picosecond laser tattoo removal equipment working principle
When the pico laser light is being absorbed by the pigments, the light will vibrate, fragments the particles into really thin “dust” and breaks up melanin and pigment particles in “picosecond” pulses. This in turn means that the skin takes a lesser time to heat up and reduces the risk of hyperpigmentation. The Laser pulses generate a pure photoacoustic effect that targets the pigments without affecting the surrounding tissues.
How does tattoo removal work?
The Picosecond YAG laser tattoo removal is the most effective way to remove natural or artificial (tattoo) pigmentation while minimizing the risk of damage to surrounding tissue. As the area heals, the body’s immune system flushes away the shattered pigment, revealing lighter, clear skin with minimal risk of scarring or hyperpigmentation.
532nm: for treatment of epidermal pigmentation such as freckles, solar lentigo, epidermal melasma, etc.(mainly for red and brown pigmentation).
1064nm: for treatment of tattoo removal, dermal pigmentation, and treating certain pigmentary conditions such as Nevus of Ota and Hori’s Nevus. (mainly for black and blue pigmentation).
755nm honeycomb laser head: High absorption value of melanin, used for epidermis, sunburn, subcutaneous pigment chloasma, tattoo, etc. Skin rejuvenation, stimulate the proliferation of collagen, eliminate acne, and fine lines, shrink pores, etc.
1320nm: Non-ablative Laser Rejuvenation (NALR-1320nm) using carbon peel for skin rejuvenation.
The tattoo removal machine PL-HR10 features ultra-short pulses of only ≤300ps. This is the shortest pulse duration of all YAG lasers available in the market. The short pulse produces very high peak power for optimal clinical efficiency with minimal patient pain. With highly efficient treatment, it is possible to maintain low fluence values and still achieve excellent results.
- High energy – the 300W laser power.
- The frequency of fast – Maximum luminous frequency 10Hz (higher than the market general instrument doubles).
- High stability – the use of an advanced cooling system continuously for more than four hours of energy does not decay.
- Powerful – not only Black dolls can also be used for freckle, mole removal, and tattoo removal.
- Security – Plug on joints, water separation, safer, more convenient to install.
- No side effects – Remove pigmentation without side effects or scarring.
- Precise – Accurate infrared indication light makes the spot position more accurate and increases the utilization of light points.
- 7-inch touchscreen – the operation interface is simple and easy to understand and easy to master.
- Show the luminous sum
- Intuitive water temperature condition
|Picosecond YAG Laser Tattoo Removal Machine
|Picosecond YAG laser
|1320nm, 1064nm, 755nm, 532nm
|10 ~ 1,000mj
|Air cooling + water cooling system
|7inch touch screen
|Indicator of Aiming Light
|Red semiconductor aiming light, wavelength 650nm-670nm
How Does Laser Tattoo Removal Work?
State-0f-the-art Laser Technology
Laser technology has greatly improved the ability to treat melanocytic lesions and tattoos with the rapidly pulsed Q-switch neodymium: yttrium aluminum garnet (Nd: YAG) laser. The laser treatment of pigmented lesions and tattoos is based on the principle of selected photothermolysis. The QS laser Systems can successfully lighten or eradicate a variety of benign epidermal and dermal pigmented lesions and tattoos with minimal risk of untoward effects.
Picosecond Yag Laser Tattoo Removal
At home Pico YAG laser tattoo removal machine though high energy of laser transient emission, makes irradiated pigment particles absorb energy expansion rupture. Most or all of the epidermal pigment group split into smaller tiny particles immediately ruled out in vitro. Part of the dermal pigment group fragment into body macrophage phagocytic particles that ingest and excrete through the lymphatic system, thereby eliminating pigment. Due to normal tissue on 1064nm, laser absorption is very few, maintaining the cell frame complete. No scar formation conditions. Because laser pigment removal is no damage to normal tissues, its security guarantees maximum customers without complications from postoperative.
Gradually the pigment becomes lighter and lighter till disappears.
Pico Yag Laser Tattoo Removal – Effective Tattoo Removal
Melanin in the skin
The melanin is expanding by absorbing the energy of the laser
Melanin is fragmented
Pieces of melanin are egested out of the body
PrettyLasers’s at-home pico Laser tattoo removal machine utilizes laser energy to safely and effectively eliminate unwanted ink. Short bursts of this energy are delivered to the treatment area, breaking the tattoo pigment up into tiny fragments. The dispersed ink particles are then naturally eliminated by your body, lightening the overall appearance of your tattoo over time.
Unwanted tattoos can be truly difficult to deal with. Unwanted ink can serve as a nagging reminder of a bad decision. Most traditional tattoo removal systems can be painful and ineffective. Our pico laser tattoo removal machine factory takes pride in offering both Q-switched Nd-YAG and Picosure lasers to greatly increase our success in the treatment of complex multi-colored tattoos.
Safely and Effectively Eliminate Ink
Not only is laser tattoo removal the most effective option for eliminating unwanted tattoos, but it’s the most comfortable and safe as well.
What To Expect Before and After Tattoo Removal?
A few days prior to treatment, it is best to avoid taking blood-thinning medications like aspirin and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents such as ibuprofen as these can produce pronounced bruising after treatment. The unfortunate thing about tattoos is that both getting them and removing them can be uncomfortable. The laser pulse feels like a rubber band snapping against your skin, and each pulse treats an area approximately the size of a pencil eraser. If your tattoo is very large, you may elect to have a topical anesthetic, but this is not necessary.
Laser Tattoo Removal Before And After
Tattoo Removal: 1064nm, 532nm
Typically 2~4 treatments at 4~5 weeks interval
Honeycomb Laser Treatment: 755nm
The 755 picosecond laser equipped with a honeycomb focusing array lens (Focus) can collect 70% of the focused laser energy through the hexagonal honeycomb lens, oscillate the deep dermis through shock waves, and restart the collagen repair mechanism. Melanin can also improve fine lines, enlarged pores, and dent scars.
Carbon Peeling: 1320nm
Typically 3~5 treatments at 4 weeks interval
You May Also Like:
- Professional 2-in-1 picosecond laser plus diode laser machine
- Best Q-Switched ND: YAG Laser Machine PL-306
- Laser Tattoo Removal Machine For Sale PL-302
How will I feel during treatment?
Apart from a mild pricking sensation, most people do not experience any high level of discomfort during the procedure. A local anesthetic cream can be used and/or pain relief, such as paracetamol, can be taken to ease discomfort if needed.
Pico YAG Laser Tattoo Removal Aftercare
Pico Yag Laser tattoo removal treatment occurs in a superficial skin wound. Patients may happen bruising or swelling. The treatment area will become white. The white will last for minutes.
In 8 to 72 hours, patients develop blisters, crusts, or scabs. It will last for 7 to 15 days. When the scab separates, the treating area may become pink or pale.
Don’t worry about scarring. It may happen, but the chance is very small. Our body is powerful enough for healing. In 4 -6 weeks, the area will heal.
When Does Tattoo Removal Work Best?
The laser provides the best results available for the removal of tattoos. How well your tattoo responds depends on a number of factors. Amateur tattoos usually contain less ink than professional tattoos, and therefore respond more quickly to the treatment. Green and complex multi-colored tattoo inks are often more difficult to remove than darker inks such as black, blue, and red. Your skin’s natural pigment, melanin, also absorbs the laser energy, so in darker-skinned people, the area treated by the laser may become lighter for a period of months than the surrounding skin. Usually, melanin eventually repopulates the treated area restoring the skin to its original color.
What do You Want To Know? | Laser Tattoo Removal Aftercare Instructions
- You could use a cold compress to decrease uncomfortable after 1 day.
- Don’t take a hot shower, sauna, and too many spots after treatment.
- Aquaphor, Elta MD Post Balm, Neosporin, Polysporin, or A&D Ointment with a bandage. Any of these will work. Please change your dress every day.
- Please avoid sun exposure, hot tubs, pool water, and saltwater until the tattoo is healed.
- Keep the treated area clean and dry. Clean the area with antibacterial soap, then pat the area dry. Don’t use high-press water to hit the healing area.
- Some scabbing, blistering, light bleeding, and itching may occur. Immediately after treatment, there may be redness and swelling at the treatment site. It lasts 2 hours or longer. The redness may last up to 10 days.
- Do not pop blisters. If you do blister, use ointments until the blister has popped naturally.
- Do not pick at the scab. This may result in infection and scarring.
- Don’t shave in the treated area before the area is healed.
- Not every treatment will occur blistering. If blistering does not occur, don’t worry. It does mean your treatment is not working. Sometimes your body will react, while other times it will not. Just ignore this, the treatment is working.
- Please don’t take aspirins, ibuprofens, and naproxens. They may increase the risk of bruising or bleeding.
Don’t shave in the treated area until it is completely healed (5-10 days).
- Use sunscreen if you are going out. Sun will travel through your shirt or pants. Applying sunscreen will also help the ink absorb and help with itching.
- No active tan, self-tanner, bronzers, or spray tan for 4-6 weeks.
- When the treated area has healed. keep daily massage for 5-10 minutes.
Why Choose PrettyLasers’ At-Home Pico Laser Tattoo Removal Machine?
- R&D Advantage – The only Medical Aesthetic Device Manufacturer, that possesses the capability of R&D and bulk production of the laser source in this field in China
- Real picosecond technology, high peak energy in ultrashort picosecond pulse
- Safe and Non-invasive – No adverse reactions and side effects
- Optimized structure, working stable and easy maintenance
- Cost-effective – Applicable to a wide range of people, the instrument is reliable and durable, ensuring 300,000 beam shots, and a long working time without stopping midway.
- Faster and better effects for removing a red and yellow colorful tattoo
- Less treatment time and fewer sessions required
How To Buy The Portable Laser Tattoo Removal Machine?
If you are interested in learning more about the best picosure laser machine for home use or for an aesthetic clinic from the pico laser tattoo removal machine factory, fill out the form below and we will get back to you ASAP. Or simply call Phone: +0086 15001300057
Listen To Our Experts:
I have been using all kinds of laser technologies in my private clinics for more than 20 years now. Having that said, I can safely say that PrettyLasers’s Picosecond YAG Laser is one of the most effecient platforms I have worked with. The use of different pulse durations; different spot size enabled me to use it for the same indication with different combinations. It is powerful for tattoo and pigment removal treatments. In my opinion, every patient that walks into a dermatology clinic from early ages to later years is a candidate for a treatment with PrettyLasers Picosecond Yag Laser Tattoo Removal Machine.
Dr. İsmail, MD, Dermatology Specialist, Bakırköy Devlet Hastanesi, Bakirkoy, Istanbul