Q-switched Nd: Yag Laser Tattoo Removal Machine PL-303
The Q-switched Nd: yag laser tattoo removal machine PL-303, with the optimal 532nm, 1064nm, 1320nm and an extraordinarily short pulse width of only 10ns, is the most precise and safest yag laser tattoo removal treatment and pigmented lesions solutions available.
A high pulse repetition rate and easy spot size (1-6mm adjustable) changes allow for faster teatments and greater penetration depth, while low fluence values ensure minimal side effects while achieving excellent clinical results.
- Precise – Innovative in laser technology, strict in technical detection, precise in manufacture.
- Suitable for all skin types – including darker skin.
- Fast treatment – a high pulse repetition rate and easy spot size cahnges allow for faster treatments and a more efficient practice.
- Advanced cooling system – Special designed cooling system ensures constantly working.
- User-friendly operation interface – quickly ajust treatment parameters according to pigment density, depth and skin type, depending on each patient’s needs.
- Infrared indication light – Accurate infrared indication light makes the spot position more accurately and increases the utilization.
Nd Yag Laser Tattoo Removal
Unwanted dark and multi-colored tattoos can be safely and effectively eliminated with tattoo removal machine PL-303 . Using a comination of laser wavelengths that target different ink colors, high-intensity light beams break up the ink particles in the tattoo, revealing clear, ink-free skin with mimal risk of scarring or hypopigmentation.
Successful multi-color tattoo removal requires a high powerd laser that can deliver enough energy within the absorption spectrum of a wide range of colors. The high power Q-switched Nd: yag 1064nm laser is ideal for treating darker in colors (blue, black and green), while 532nm wavelength is effective for brighter ink colors (red, orange and yellow). The treatment mechanically breaks down ink particles without casusing thermal damage, casusing the tattoo to fade with minimal risk of scarring or hypopigmentation.
Benign Pigmented Lesions
Hormonal and lifecycle changes can affect the distribution of color (melanin) in our skin, leading to the apperance of sun spots, age spots or melasma – a dark, pathy facial discoloration condition.
PrettyLasers’s black doll(1320nm) with a laser emitting high energy efficient instant smash lesions in the pigment.
Both caused by blasting principle: the laser emission of high-energy moment gather, making the fixed-wavelength laser in a very short period of time instantly penetrate the epidermis to reach the lesion, and quickly smashed the corresponding pigment group that the rapid expansion of the heat pigment group, and instantly burst broken crack, light skin pigment groups excluded by the human body, immediately out of the body.
Fine particles underlayer organization fragmented into the human body can be swallowed macrophages, after being digested macrophages, and ultimately through the human body lymphatic system cycle from in vitro, the pigment lesions will gradually fades until it disappears, while the surrounding normal skin tissue, because they do not absorb fixed wavelength laser will not form any damage.
Black doll (1320nm) with medical nano-carbon for the media, the use of carbon penetration characteristics, wait until after entering the pores of the carbon particles with a laser blast, on the one hand by the wavelength of the laser action pending in the dermis and epidermis pigment be decomposed blasting , so as to achieve freckle, go pigment purposes.
On the other hand, the toner is conducted after the high-energy laser irradiation produced to the dermis, it will stimulate the regeneration of collagen and elastic fibers, and the orderly arrangement of collagen growth, thereby achieve wrinkle, whitening, skin rejuvenation, shrink pores smooth skin of purpose.
Using a nanosecond laser pulse – the gold standard for treating pigmented lesions. PL-303 is the optimal choice for treating pigmented lesions incuding:
- Eye liner
- Age spots
- Coffee spots
- Black birthmark
- Nevus of Ota
The Q-switched nd yag laser tattoo removal delivers the high energy required to effectively remove tattoos of all types and depths, and is particularly effective for treating resistant tattoo ink colors such as lime-green, sky-blue. With precise in targeting and high peak power, yag laser tattoo removal PL-303 removes tattoo piments in fewer treatments, achieving greater patient satisfaction.
Nd yag laser tattoo removal
The nd yag laser tattoo removal is the most effective way to remove natural or artificial (tattoo) pigmentation, while minimizing the risk of damage to surrounding tissue. As the area heals, the body’s immune system flushes away the shatered pigment, revealing lighter, clears skin with minimal risk of scarring or hyperpigmentation.
532nm: for treatment of epidermal pigmentation such as freckles, solar lentigo, epidermal melasma, etc.(mainly for red and brown pigmentation).
1064nm: for treatment of tattoo removal, dermal pigmentation and treating certain pigmentary conditions such as Nevus of Ota and Hori’s Nevus. (mainly for black and blue pigmentation).
1320nm: Non-ablative Laser Rejuvenation (NALR-1320nm) using carbon peel for skin rejuvenation.
The tattoo removal machine PL-303 features ultra-short pulses of only 10ns. This is the shortest pulse duration of all yag lasers available in the market. The short pulse produces very high peak power for optimal clinical efficiency with minimal patinet pain. With highly efficient treatment, it is possible to maintain low fluence values ans still achieve excellent results.
- High energy – the 500W laser power.
- The frequency of fast – Maximum luminous frequency 10Hz (higher than the market general instrument doubles).
- High stability – the use of advanced cooling system continuously for more than four hours of energy does not decay.
- Powerful – not only do Black doll can also be used freckle, mole removal, tattoo removal.
- Security – Plug on joints, water separation, safer, more convenient to install.
- No side effects – Remove pigmentation without side effects or scar.
- Precise – Accurate infrared indication light makes the spot position more accurately and increases the utilization of light point.
Esay to operate
Show the luminous sum
Intuitive water temperature condition
Accessories Of Tattoo Removal Machine For Sale
|Laser type||infrared aiming beam Q-switched Nd:Yag Laser|
|Laser Wavelength||1064nm & 532nm & 1320nm (black doll)|
|Frequency||1-10Hz continuously adjustable (can be customized)|
|Spot size||1-6mm adjustable|
|Cooling System||Air Cooling+Water Cooling|
|Input Power||AC110/220±10% 50HZ/60HZ|
How Does Laser Tattoo Removal Work?
State-0f-the-art Laser Technology
Laser technology has greatly improved the ability to treat melanocytic lesions and tattoos with the rapidly pulsed Q-switch neodymium: yttrium aluminium garnet (Nd: YAG) laser. The laser treatment of pigmented lesions and tattoos are based on principle of selected photothermolysis. The QS laser Systems can successfully lighten or eradicate a variety of benign epidermal and dermal pigmented lesions and tattoos with minimal risk of untoward effects.
Nd Yag Laser Tattoo Removal
Nd yag laser tattoo removal machine though high energy of laser transient emission, make irradiated pigment particles absorb energy expansion rupture. Most or all of epidermal pigment group split into smaller tiny particles immediately ruled out in vitro. Part of dermal pigment group fragment into body macrophage phagocytic particles that ingest and excrete through the lymphatic system, thereby eliminating pigment. Due to normal tissue on 1064nm laser absorption is very few, maintaining the cell frame complete. No scar formation conditions. Because of the laser pigment removal is no damage to normal tissues, its security guaranteed maximum customer without complications from postoperative.
Gradually the pigment becomes lighter and lighter till disappearing.
Yag Laser Tattoo Removal
Melanin in the skin
The melanin is expanding by absorbing the energy of laser
Melanin is fragmented
Pieces of melanin is egested out of body
PrettyLasers’s Q-switched Laser tattoo removal machine utilize laser energy to safely and effectively eliminate your unwanted ink. Short bursts of this energy are delivered to the treatment area, breaking the tattoo pigment up into tiny fragments. The dispersed ink particles are then naturally eliminated by your body, lightening the overall appearance of your tattoo over time.
Safely and Effectively Eliminate Ink
Not only is laser tattoo removal the most effective option for eliminating unwanted tattoos, but it’s the most comfortable and safe as well.
Yag Laser Tattoo Removal Before And After
Tattoo Removal: 1064nm, 532nm
Typically 2~4 treatments at 4~5 weeks interval
Carbon Peeling: 1320nm
Typically 3~5 treatments at 4 weeks interval
How will I feel during treatment?
Apart from a mild pricking sensation, most people do not experience any high level of discomfort during the procedure. Local anaesthetic cream can be used and/or pain relief, such as paracetamol, can be taken to ease discomfort if needed.
ND: yag Laser Tattoo Removal Aftercare
ND: yag Laser tattoo removal treatment occurs a superficial skin wound. Patients may happen bruising or swelling. The treatment area will become white. The white will last for minutes.
In 8 to 72 hours, patients develop blisters, crusts, or scabs. It will last for 7 to 15 days. When the scab separates, the treating area may become pink or pale.
Don’t worry about scarring. It may happen, but the chance is very small. Our body is powerful enough for healing. In 4 -6 weeks, the area will heal.
What You Want To Know? | Laser Tattoo Removal Aftercare Instructions
- You could use a cold compress to decrease uncomfortable after 1 day.
- Don’t take hot shower, sauna and too much spot after treatment.
- Aquaphor, Elta MD Post Balm, Neosporin, Polysporin or A&D Ointment with a bandage. Any of these will work. Please change your dress everyday.
- Please avoid sun exposure, hot tubs, pool water, and salt water until tattoo is healed.
- Keep the treated area clean and dry. Clean the area with antibacterial soap, then pat the area dry. Don’t use high press water to hit the healing area.
- Some scabbing, blistering, light bleeding and itching may occur. Immediately after treatment, there may be redness and swelling at the treatment site. It lasts 2 hours or longer. The redness may last up to 10 days.
- Do not pop blisters. If you do blister, use ointments until the blister has popped naturally.
- Do not pick at the scab. This may result in infection and scarring.
- Don’t shave in the treated area before the area healed.
- Not every treatment will occur blistering. If blistering does not occur, don’t worry. It does mean your treatment is not working. Sometimes your body will react, while other times it will not. Just ignore this, the treatment is working.
- Please don’t take aspirins, ibuprofens, and naproxens. They may increase the risk of bruising or bleeding.
Don’t shave in the treated area until it is completely healed (5-10 days).
- Using sunscreen if you are going out. Sun will travel through your shirt or pants. Apply sunscreen will also help the ink absorb and help with itching.
- No active tan, self-tanner, bronzers or spray tan 4-6 weeks.
- When the treated area has healed. keep daily massage 5-10 minutes.
Listen To Our Experts:
I have been using all kinds of laser technologies in my private clinics for more than 20 years now. Having that said, I can safely say that PrettyLasers’s ND: YAG Laser is one of the most effecient platforms I have worked with. The use of different pulse durations; different spot size enabled me to use it for the same indication with different combinations. It is powerful for tattoo and pigment removal treatments. In my opinion, every patient that walks into a dermatology clinic from early ages to later years is a candidate for a treatment with PrettyLasers ND: Yag Laser Tattoo Removal Machine.
Dr. İsmail, MD, Dermatology Specialist, Bakırköy Devlet Hastanesi, Bakirkoy, Istanbul