3-in-1 Infrared Pressotherapy Lymphatic Drainage Body & Eye Massage Machine
Lymphatic drainage massage & eye massage
A 3-in-1 infrared pressotherapy lymphatic drainage body & eye massage machine PL-LD19 is an effective modern method of massage that encourages the natural circulation of the lymph through the body and helps to create and maintain a balance between blood flow and the lymphatic system. 30 minutes pressotherapy treatment can burn same calories as doing sit-ups for 150 times. Additionally, it can speed up the inner circulation by the air chambers around the belly, thigh, and shank, which can effectively adjust incretion and drain the detox out of the body.
The eye massage begins to work according to automatic mode “Inflatable massage + Infrared hyperthermia”. The pressure defaults to temple massage + eye massage; the Infrared hyperthermia defaults to low temperature; the vibration defaults to the first vibration mode; the time setting defaults to 15 minutes; the music defaults to the first music.
This pressotherapy beauty equipment adopts microcomputer control, easy to operate, not only for the beauty salon for a special diet and detox, but also suitable for dizziness, headache, neurasthenia, high blood cholesterol, waist, leg pain due to the nervous system, blood system, digestive system, and secretion disorders, as well as variety of causes constipation due to mental stress and full psychosis and menopause comprehensive, achieving prevention and health functions, which is a multi-purpose functional excellence machine, to relieve the air of human, a good health security, family, and a must-new darling.
- Air-pressure Pressotherapy for lymphatic drainage massage.
- The jacket and pants can be controlled independently.
- Solve multiple physical problems – Suitable for different figure person.
- Vertical 24-air chambers – For whole body massage, from arms, back, waist, buttocks, thighs, calf to feet, to massage different body parts.
- Promote metabolism and improve immunity.
- Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS)
- Function mode – 5 modes including an eyes massage function.
- Eyes massage – air pressure & heating; air pressure & vibrate and Heating & vibrate.
- A digital frequency control system ensures that energy output is precise.
- Short treatment with long-lasting results.
- Non-invasive, no side effects, no downtime, safe and pain-free.
Lymphatic Drainage Working Principle
Lymph drainage massage is an effective modern method of massage that encourages the natural circulation of the lymph through the body and helps to create and maintain a balance between blood flow and the lymphatic system. Infrared pressotherapy lymphatic drainage body massage machine is known as the human body “scavenger”, mainly within the circulatory system of the human body.
The inner recycle includes the blood circulatory system, the lymphatic circulatory system, tissue fluid, etc. The air inflation by the airbag ties the customer’s abdomen, arms, and legs lymphatic at inflated circulation to a certain period of time and compressed, prompting the circulatory system to speed up the cycle in the human body, in order to achieve detoxification slimming endocrine regulation.
24 airbags for whole body massage, from arms, back, waist, buttocks, thighs, calf to feet, to massage different body parts.
Multi-segment design suitable for different figure person
Jacket (16pcs air cells)
Made of nylon cloth material, comfortable and breathable easy to clean, and firmer.
16 cells provide a peristaltic and sequential pressure gradient lymph drainage: to massage the upper part of the body, arms, and back, and also soothe sore muscles for ultimate relaxation.
Pants (8pcs air cells)
Multi-segment design is suitable for people of different sizes.
Medical-grade pants can treat the entire lower body from the feet to the abdomen and provide extremely effective lymphatic drainage. It is highly recommended for use in salons, which can massage the feet and promote blood circulation in the feet.
The Eye Massager
- Relaxing music
- Brainwave music
- Nature Music
Automatic Massage Mode
- Air pressure massage mode
- Heating selection
- Time switching among
- Vibrating massage mode
Sequential Compression Cycles
The system applies pressure to the affected limb using the compression sleeve. The machine pressure-and-release cycle enables the emptying and refilling of the fluids, and the directional compression promotes the flow upward towards the torso.
The Waver Sequence
The Waver sequence applies a peristaltic compression sequence to the limb. The sequence is wave-like, where a 30-cm pressure zone is moved along the limb, from distal to proximal. As the pressure in the compression cells rises up the limb, a new air cell is added to the inflated-cells-group, while the first one is deflated, leaving three cells inflated. This occurs progressively until the pressure wave has reached the top of the sleeve and the treatment session ends.
The Wave cycle lasts about 30 seconds while the Balance cycle is quicker(approx. 20 seconds).
The Pre-Therapy Sequence
Based on the Waver/Peristaltic sequence, the Pre-Therapy sequence is a Primer for the main treatment. The main purpose is to drain the liquids from the proximal portion of the limb. The compression sequence begins near the trunk of the body. As the sequence progresses, it begins the compression moves lower and lower down the limb.
- It can be selected according to the customer.
- Available in four languages.
- Infrared Temperature (4 levels): Level 1(39℃); Level 2(41℃); Level 3(43℃); Level 4(45℃).
- Please adjust the treatment parameter according to the customers feeling until your customers feel comfortable.
- Do not use the pressotherapy device in the presence of flammable material.
|3 in1 infrared pressotherapy Lymphatic drainage body & eye massage machine
|Max Power Consumption
|10.4inch Touch Screen
|Air Pump Max Intensity
|5 modes including eyes massage function
|air pressure & heating; air pressure & vibrate and Heating & vibrate
|Max. Treatment Time
3 in1 infrared pressotherapy Lymphatic drainage body & eye massage machine effectively removes harmful substances from the body, improves the lymphatic system of the whole body, and soothes soreness:
- Relaxing massage, reducing edema – Pressotherapy stimulates the Lymphatic System to increase the flow of lymph, which flushes toxins from the body through a calm and relaxing massage treatment. People may benefit from lymphatic drainage to treat a wide array of disorders, from edema (swelling) to wrinkles.
- Body slimming – Infrared works on fat tissue and dissolve fat cells with heat radiation. Regular Inflation, deflation, and variational air pressure can accelerate fat burning.
- Promote metabolism – Infrared energy can speed up blood circulation and promote metabolism.
- Lymphatic drainage massage, lymphatic detoxification – Pressotherapy speeds up blood circulation and metabolism which enables dissolved fat to enter the blood and lymph. The air chamber works more regularly and directly through air pressure, promoting lymphatic system reflux and draining the toxin out of the body.
The lymphoid system has multiple interrelated functions:
- Removal of interstitial fluid from tissues
- It absorbs and transports fatty acids and fats as chyle from the digestive system
- It transports white blood cells to and from the lymph nodes into the bones
- The lymph transports antigen-presenting cells (APCs), such as dendritic cells, to the lymph nodes where an immune response is stimulated.
24 AIR BAGS
For whole body massage, from arms, back, waist, buttocks, thighs, calf to feet, to massage different body parts.
Lymphatic Drainage Before and After
3-in-1 Infrared Pressotherapy Lymphatic Drainage Body & Eye Massage Machine PL-LD19 Reviews
What is a lymphatic drainage massage used for?
Lymphatic drainage massage, also known as manual lymphatic drainage, is a gentle massage used to relieve painful swelling in your arms and legs caused by lymphedema. Lymphedema often affects people recovering from breast cancer surgery.
Lymphedema happens when your tissues retain fluid left behind after your cardiovascular system sends blood to your tissues and organs.
The remaining fluid is called lymph. Normally, your lymphatic system collects your lymph and returns it to your heart via a network of lymph vessels and lymph nodes. When something disrupts your lymphatic system’s process, lymph collects in your arms and legs, making them swell.
A massage therapist uses lymphatic drainage massage techniques to move lymph from your tissues to your lymph nodes, which eases the swelling in your tissues.
How to improve lymphatic drainage in the legs?
There are several ways to improve lymphatic drainage in the legs, including:
- Exercise – Regular physical activity, such as walking or cycling, can help to pump lymphatic fluids through the body and improve drainage.
- Lymphatic drainage massage – Gentle massage can help to stimulate the lymphatic vessels and improve the flow of fluids.
- Hydration – Drinking plenty of water can help to keep the fluids flowing and improve lymphatic drainage.
- Lymphatic Drainage Therapy – Pressotherapy lymphatic drainage is a gentle massage technique that encourages the natural drainage of the lymph, which carries waste products away from the tissues and back toward the heart.
- Compression stockings – Wearing compression stockings can help to compress the vessels and improve the flow of fluids.
The benefits of the pressotherapy beauty machine PL-LD19:
Commonly used to relieve “heavy legs,” reduce cellulite, provide pain relief, and aid in relaxation, Pressotherapy Lymphatic Drainage Machine for home use also:
- Helps the body detox by removing metabolic waste
- Improves fluid retention in legs
- Helps Shape the body
- Aids in shedding water weight and inches
- Improves varicose veins
- Strengthens loose skin (after pregnancy or major weight loss)
- Reduces edema
- Diminishes stubborn weight gain
- Reduces cellulite
- Reduces fluid in the body during pregnancy and postpartum
- Decreases stress in the body
- Fades scars
- Accelerates surgery recovery
- Heals sports injuries
- Increase skin elasticity
- Relaxing massage
Why choose the PRETTYLASERS infrared pressotherapy lymphatic drainage body & eye massage machine PL-LD19?
There are several reasons why some beauty salons might choose to use an infrared pressotherapy lymphatic drainage body & eye massage machine, including:
- Non-invasive and painless: The pressotherapy beauty equipment uses compression and infrared technology to massage the lymphatic system, which is non-invasive and painless.
- Improved circulation: The lymphatic drainage machine uses compression to massage the lymphatic system, which can help to improve circulation and reduce swelling in the legs, arms, and other areas of the body.
- Relaxation: The massage function of the pressotherapy beauty machine can help to relax the muscles and reduce stress, which can improve overall mood and well-being.
- Detoxification: The pressotherapy beauty equipment can help to remove toxins and waste products from the body, which can improve overall health and well-being.
- Cellulite reduction: The lymphatic massage machine can help to reduce the appearance of cellulite by improving circulation and lymphatic flow in the affected areas.
- Improving eye fatigue: The eye massage function can help to relieve eye strain, and headaches and improve eye fatigue.
- Convenient: The 3 in1 infrared pressotherapy lymphatic drainage body & eye massage machine is easy to use and can be used at home or in a professional wellness center.
What is the price of 3 in1 infrared pressotherapy lymphatic drainage body & eye massage machine?
If you would like a price on a 3-in-1 infrared pressotherapy lymphatic drainage body & eye massage machine PL-LD19, or more aesthetic devices and equipment, fill out the form below and we will get back to you ASAP. Or simply call Phone: +0086 15001300057 You will get the latest lymphatic drainage machine price for your reference. Or WhatsApp