Best Q-Switched ND:YAG Laser Machine PL-306
Best Q-Switched Laser tattoo removal machine with Double Pulse technology offering up to 1,500 mj per pulse, an extraordinarily short pulse width of 10 ns. PL-306 combines the high power Q-Switched Nd:YAG 1064nm and 532nm wavelength. PL-306 is unmatched in its power and versatility for treating a wide range of aesthetic dermal indications and permanent tattoo removal. Therefore, PL-306 is the the best laser tattoo removal machine.
- On the front- it is available to print client’s logo or brand.
- On the back – marked illustration for each interface.
- Plug & Play handlepiece, easy to change and maintain handle piece.
- Larger color touch screen.
- For screen display-it is available to put client’s logo or brand at the startup of machine.
- 1064nm Hand piece – Remove and lighten speckles, age-spots, sun-burn spots and tattoo in black, blue colors
- 532nm Hand piece – Remove and lighten red and brown colors tattoo.
How Laser Tattoo Removal Works?
The Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser delivers light of specific wavelengths in very high peak energy pulses which are absorbed by the pigment in the tattoo and result in an acoustic shockwave. The shockwave shatters the pigment particles, releasing them from their encapsulation and breaking them into fragments small enough for removal by the body. These tiny particles are then eliminated by the body.
Since the laser light must be absorbed by the pigment particles, the laser wavelength must be selected to match the absorption spectrum of the pigment. Q-Switched 1064 nm lasers are best suited for treating dark blue and black tattoos, but Q-Switched 532nm lasers are best suitable for treating red and orange tattoos.
The amount of energy (fluence/joules/jcm2) is determined prior to each treatment as well as the spot size and treatment speed (Hz/hertz).
During the treatment process the laser beam passes harmlessly through the skin, targeting only the ink resting in a liquid state within. While it is possible to see immediate results, in most cases the fading occurs gradually over the 7–8 week healing period between treatments. In the days and weeks following a laser treatment, the body’s immune system flushes away the shattered ink particles, causing the tattoo to fade. Over a series of treatments, more and more of the ink shatters, leaving the skin free of ink.
The high power Q-Switched Nd:YAG 1064nm laser treats deep pigmented lesions, while the 532nm wavelength addresses superficial pigmented lesions.
Unwanted dark and multi-colored tattoos can be safely and effectively eliminated with PrettyLasers’s range of permanent tattoo removal treatments. Using a combination of laser wavelengths that target different ink colors, high-intensity light beams break up the ink particles in the tattoo, revealing clear, ink-free skin with minimal risk of scarring or hypopigmentation.
Successful multi-color tattoo removal requires a high powered laser that can deliver enough energy within the absorption spectrum of a wide range of colors. The high power Q-Switched Nd:YAG 1064nm laser is ideal for treating darker ink colors (black, blue and green), while the 532nm wavelength is effective for brighter ink colors (red, orange and yellow). The treatment mechanically breaks down ink particles without causing thermal damage, causing the tattoo to fade with minimal risk of scarring or hypopigmentation.
PrettyLasers’s vascular treatments offer effective, non-invasive solutions that close these veins and reduce or eliminate their appearance.
- Tattoo Removal (Tattoo removal on whole body, Eyebrow removal and lip-line removal)
- Pigmented lesions: Sunspot, Ota’s nevus, Melasma, Age spot, CALMS, Nevus , Zygomatices coffee spot, age spot, freckle etc.
- Veins Treatment.
The Q-Switched Laser
The best Q-switched laser tattoo removal is the most effective method for removing natural or artificial pigmentation, while minimizing the risk of damage to surrounding tissue. PrettyLasers Professional Q-Switched ND:YAG Laser Machine PL-306 delivers photo acoustic shockwaves to the target area through high laser intensities in ultra-short nanosecond pulses. This method creates controlled dermal wounds via a mechanical Q-Switched effect – a unique mechanism of action that achieves optimal results for various indications without causing thermal damage or coagulation in the surrounding tissue.
The best Laser tattoo removal machine PL-306 offers distinct wavelengths targeting the full spectrum of ink colors found in multi colored tattoos. The high power Q-Switched ND: YAG Laser 1064nm laser is ideal for treating darker ink colors, while the 532nm wavelength is effective for brighter ink colors, including red, orange and yellow.
Getting rid of freckles, eyebrow tattoo, failed eye line tattoo, lips line, pigment, telangiectasia in shallow red, brown, pink and etc. light color
Get rid of freckles, and yellow brown spot, eyebrow tattoo, failed eye line tattoo, tattoo, Birthmark and Nevus of Ota, pigmentation and age spot, nevus in black and blue, scarlet red, deep coffe and etc. deep color.
ND Yag Laser Tattoo Removal Machine Features:
- Quick recovery makes no effect on daily life.
- Using the world’s most advanced ABS insulation material, anti-interference capability, and a more stable unit.
- Water temperature detection, water temperature can be set free, when the water temperature is too high, and automatically stop working.
- Instruction light: net imports of infrared indicator to spot more accurate treatment has greatly enhanced point utilization, and cost saving.
- Intensive laser explosion with stable function.
- Newly cooling system, together with auto sensor of water pressure,water temperature & water circulation,ensure the machine to be work continuously.
- Precise treatment under the guide of semi-conductor red light.
- No need anesthesia,no cross-infection and no scar with permanent tattoo removal.
|Laser type||Q-switched Nd: Yag solid laser|
|Laser Wavelength||1064 / 532 nm|
|Energy density||400mj～1000mj adjustable (peak value up to 1500mj)|
|Pulse frequency||1-6 Hz|
|Screen display||7 inch (8inch for optional) color touch screen display|
|Laser handle||Removable hand-piece|
|Cooling mode||Internal water refrigeration+fans cooling+outside air radiation|
|Power supply||AC110V/10A/ 60Hz, AC220V/5A/50Hz|
Laser Tattoo Removal Results Before & After
Permanent tattoo removal machine with CE approved
Yag Laser tattoo reomval machine video and manual guide how to use
Laser tattoo removal machine pulse frequency is 1~6Hz
There are 2 treatment tips for Yag laser machine, 1064nm, 532nm
What is Q switched Nd YAG laser?
Nd: YAG laser is applied to kinds of pigmentation treatments. and could achieve obvious lightening of pigmented lesions and ink tattoos. Nd: YAG is short for Neodymium-doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet.The best Laser tattoo removal machine use crystal rods to produce laser energy.
The light motivates by Nd: YAG laser travel at a wavelength of 1064/532 nm. The laser directly destroys the melanin or pigment in the target area. Yag laser has great results om birthmarks, moles, hyperpigmentation and tattoos.
Some questions you may ask before starting the process of tattoo removal with tattoo machine:
- Your overall health
- What colors does your tattoo include that you want removed
- How deep is the ink in your skin
- How old is the tattoo
- Are you prone to scarring or have you had any scar keloid
- What medications are you currently taking
How long will it take to remove my tattoo?
The duration of the permanent tattoo removal process is a concern for virtually all patients.
It’s not unusual for the body to take over a year to completely eliminate ink. Setting expectations clearly upfront allows for patients to be satisfied throughout the experience – rather than feeling as if they were misled.
To allow the skin enough time to heal between treatments and the body’s immune system to flush away ink, we recommend a minimum of six weeks between laser sessions – and eight weeks for darker complexions. Stacking the treatments too close together can cause damage and permanent side effects to the skin and doesn’t allow the body enough time to remove the ink that was shattered at the most recent session. For ideal results, we recommend waiting three months between treatments.
Ultimately, as a tattoo removal practitioner, you cannot know precisely how many treatments a tattoo will need to be fully removed. However, you should assess the patient’s tattoo for how easily it should remove.
We generally suggest speaking in terms of treatment ranges with patients. Tattoo removal treatments fit along a bell curve – most patients will need between 5 and 8 treatments, some will see complete removal in 3 or 4, and others may need 10 or more treatments if there is significant scarring or layered tattoos. We suggest telling patients where they are likely to fit along the bell curve based on the unique factors of their tattoo.
The speed of removal depends on the patient and their tattoo.
The following factors that affect the rate of removal:
- Fitzpatrick skin type
- Tattoo layering (if the tattoo is a cover-up)
- Location on the body
- Ink colors
- Amount of ink (vividness of tattoo, if it was professionally applied)
- Pre-existing scarring
Will Is the tattoo removal with tattoo machine completely?
In most cases, yes. However, complete removal is sometimes a hard thing to predict, due to all the unregulated tattoo inks on the market. The F.D.A. does not regulate tattoo inks and a lot a lot of tattoo ink manufactures and artists make and mix their own inks. Sometimes these mixes have metals and other foreign additives, for effect. These unknowns are why 100% removal is hard to predict or promise.
What To Expect?|Laser Tattoo Removal Aftercare
The laser tattoo removal treatment creates a superficial skin wound. Some patients may experience bruising or swelling. There is immediate whitening of the treated area, which usually lasts for several minutes. Many clients then develop blisters, crusts, or scabs within 8 to 72 hours, which may last for 1 to 2 weeks or more.
The treated areas may be pink or pale after the scab separates. Scarring, which can be hypertrophic or even keloid, can occur but is exceptionally rare. Reduced or excess skin pigment in the treated area can occur, and is temporary except in very rare cases. Healing is usually complete within 4 -6 weeks, although this may vary.
- For the next 24 hours: A cold compress and elevation are recommended to help reduce discomfort and inflammation.
- Avoid for the next 24 hours: Physical activity, hot showers and saunas.
- Apply for the next 3 days: Aquaphor, Elta MD Post Balm, Neosporin, Polysporin or A&D Ointment with bandage. Any of these ointments will work. Change the dressing daily.
- Avoid for the next 1-2 weeks: Direct sun exposure, hot tubs, pool water and salt water until tattoo is healed.
- Keep the treated area clean and dry while it is healing. Clean the area with antibacterial soap if needed and then pat the area dry. AVOID HIGH-PRESSURE WATER HITTING THE TREATED AREA.
- Some scabbing, blistering, light bleeding and itching may occur. Immediately after treatment, there may be erythema (redness) and edema (swelling) at the treatment site. This usually lasts 2 hours or longer.
- The erythema may last up to 10 days
- Do not pop blisters. If you do blister, continue to apply one of the recommended ointments until the blister has popped naturally.
- Do not pick at the scab or allow the skin to become scraped, as this may result in infection and scarring. Shaving should be avoided in the treated area until it is completely healed
- You may notice that blistering may occur in some treatments and not others. If blistering does not occur, it does not mean that your most recent treatment was less aggressive or your treatment is not working.
- Sometimes your body will react, while other times it will not. Regardless, the treatment is working.
You may take only Tylenol to help with discomfort. Please avoid aspirins, ibuprofens and naproxens because they may increase the risk of bruising and/or bleeding.
- Shaving should be avoided in the treated area until it is completely healed (5-10 days).
- Please apply sunscreen everyday to the treated area after the tattoo has completely healed (5-10 days), even if clothing covers the treated area. Sun will travel through your shirt or pants. The use of sunscreen everyday on the area will also help the ink absorb and help with itching.
- No active tan, self-tanner, bronzers or spray tan 4-6 weeks before and after treatment.
- Massage the treated area 5-10 minutes daily after treated area has healed (5-10 days). Daily massage will help ink absorb.
- Remember, not all tattoos will clear 100%. Your tattoo may just fade.
- Please call your primary care physician if an infection occurs.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact our office.
- Remember: Drink lots of water!
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2.Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your inquires in fluent English
3.OEM&ODM, any your customized products we can help you to design.
4.Distributorship are offered for your unique design and some our current models
5.Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information
If you want to buy the best laser tattoo remvoal machine or discussing purchasing aesthetic laser machines or other medical laser machines, fill out the form below and we will get back to you ASAP. Or simply call Phone: +0086 15001300057