3 In 1 Wavelength Diode Laser Hair Removal Machine For The African American
The PL-212 755nm, 808nm, and 1064nm wavelength diode laser can safely and successfully treat all skin types, including dark-pigmented skin (African American skin). African Americans, who often have skin troubles due to ingrown hairs, can permanently solve that problem with laser hair removal. Eight Fitzpatrick level V-VI skin type patients, four of which presented with the diagnosis of pseudofolliculitis barbae, were treated with the diode laser for hair removal using low-energy settings and long pulse duration. All eight patients had excellent results with unwanted hair greatly reduced, and pseudofolliculitis barbae resolved. Diode lasers can be used on dark-pigmented skin with positive outcomes. Complications such as hypopigmentation, or hyperpigmentation occurred, but all were transient and resolved within a few months.
Some laser irradiation parameters such as wavelength, fluence, pulse duration, and spot size have been shown to influence the damage of any target inside the skin.
Today’s 1064nm diode laser technology can now target the hair follicle and eliminate ingrown hairs forever. Earlier lasers could not be used on dark skin because the melanin (color) in the skin would absorb the heat causing the skin to burn, but the advanced 1064nm laser bypasses the pigment in the skin and goes deeper to target the hair follicle. Thus, the hair is targeted and eliminated while the skin remains safe and unharmed. Once the hair follicle is destroyed by the laser, it no longer produces hair thus permanently eliminating ingrown hairs
PrettyLasers’ Diode Laser PL-212 develops a world of boundless laser treatment possibilities. Patients from different ethnic backgrounds and with different skin types are increasingly demanding solutions that are tailored to their needs. With the Diode Laser PL-212 three wavelengths (755nm, 808nm, 1064nm) you can customize treatment and offer tailored treatment to each of your patients. The Diode Laser PL-212 in hair reduction and provides an effective, comfortable, and permanent treatment.
Diode Laser Working Theory
Diode Laser PL-212 machine adopts selective thermodynamic theory, enabling energy to be absorbed by the melanin in follicles whose temperature rises instantly. As a result, the follicles, hair shaft, and the supporting organization of stem cells around them are damaged, which fundamentally prevents the development of inelegant “fur” so as to achieve the goal of permanent hair removal. At the same time, it won’t hurt other normal cells or tissues.
To meet the patient’s needs, the Diode Laser PL-212 is equipped with:
3 diode wavelengths – 755nm, 808nm, and 1064nm.
450W handle piece with 7 bars
10mm * 12mm spot size
By leveraging the clinically validated advantages of the 755nm, 808nm wavelength- speed, comfort, safety, and efficacy to an additional wavelength- the 1064nm.
755nm: The 755nm is characterized by more powerful melanin absorption, making it suitable for light-colored and thin hair. Namely, laser hair removal for light skin. In this way, this wavelength aims to remove the hair on such areas as eyebrows, upper lip, etc.
808nm: Suitable for almost all hair types, the 808nm can penetrate into the subcutaneous fat tissues as well as deep dermis so as to act on various body parts, making hair removal at any depth realized in an express and thorough way
1064nm: Because the 1064nm possesses the features of lower melanin absorption yet deeper penetration in follicles, it mainly provides solutions for dark hair color – laser hair removal black skin. In other words, this longest wavelength focuses on the treatment areas like the scalp, armpits, bikini line, etc.
The Application of Diode Laser PL-212
- Hair removal, permanent hair reduction, and the treatment of Pseudofolliculitis Barbae(PFB).
- Use on all skin types (Fitzpatrick skin types I-VI), including tanned skin.
- It can be used for all kinds of body areas, like lip hair, beard, chest hair, armpit hair, back hair, arm hair, leg hair, and unwanted hair outside the bikini line, etc.
The Advantages of Diode Laser Hair Removal Machine
- The 10*12mm square spot not only is capable of eliminating the treatment dead zone of traditional round one but also has high efficiency, fast speed, and a larger treatment area.
- Since the laser can penetrate directly into hair follicles, energy loss can be prevented.
- It is so safe and comfortable that patients can have a relaxing experience.
- The treatment time is shortened on account that its velocity is about four or five times faster than normal machine.
- This machine covers more comprehensive functions due to its three wavelengths, 755nm alexandrite laser machine for light thin hair, 808nm for both light and dark, and 1064 for dark.
The Technology Advantaged of Diode Laser
1. High Energy Output: Make sure good effective for any coloring matter ———–150J
2. Long Pulse Width: Make sure to heat hair follicle, lasting hair removal———200ms
3. Strong Cooling: Instance cooling skin, safe and comfortable —————————5°C
4. Fast Speed: slide treatment to make it safe and convenience———————-10HZ
5. Big Spot Size: Fast and Effective Results ————————————————10*12
Hair Removal Treatment Before & After Pictures
How To Limit the risks of Diode Laser Hair Reduction For Dark Skin?
Laser hair removal can now be safely performed on any type of skin. African Americans, who often have skin troubles due to ingrown hairs, can permanently solve that problem with laser hair removal. Laser Hair Removal is a permanent solution, but does have its risk of side effects. To limit these potential side effects here are some considerations.
You Need To Ask 8 Questions From Your Laser Hair Removal Technician:
1. What type of technology do they use?
Use a longer wavelength. Not IPL [Intense Pulsed Light] for dark skin. IPL is only for pale skin. The YAG laser is preferred over other types of laser because it uses a longer wavelength. YAG laser wavelength of the main parameters: 1064nm/532nm. 1064nm laser is very good for hair removal on dark skin people.
2. Whether you need a longer pulse duration?
The longer pulse durations have been shown to be safer for patients with darker skin color.
3. Is painless laser hair removal safe?
Yes. As the laser overlaps the treated areas, the hair is slowly targeted, providing the treating nurse with time to stop treatment should any adverse reactions occur.
4. Whether the laser machine has cooling technology?
Use epidermal cooling. Almost all modern laser machines often come with a skin-cooling device which is crucial for darker skin and has been shown to minimize pain and side effects.
5. Do you need to try a batch test first?
Try a Batch Test First. Before treating a large area and spending the investment of time, health, and money request a small patch test first. Determine how effective it is on a small area and see how effective it is without burning your skin.
6. Will I need numbing cream for laser hair removal?
Laser hair removal for dark skin can be a bit more painful and numb the area prior to treatment by some recommended.
7. How many laser hair removal treatments will I need?
The average person who wishes to do laser hair removal is recommended a base of 6 sessions in the same treatment area. With each treatment, a small percentage of hair will reduce, or become finer in texture. Generally, after 6 sessions the treated area should see about a 50% reduction in hair some exclusions apply. Remember, laser treatments target current, active hairs. While your body is responsible for repairing all damaged cells in your body, including hair cells, your body may repair damaged hair follicles post-laser hair removal treatments, thus requiring more treatments.
8. How is safe laser hair removal for dark skin possible?
Today’s laser technology can now target the hair follicle and eliminate ingrown hairs forever. Earlier lasers could not be used on dark skin because the melanin (color) in the skin would absorb the heat causing the skin to burn, but the advanced 1064nm diode laser bypasses the pigment in the skin and goes deeper to target the hair follicle. Thus, the hair is targeted and eliminated while the skin remains safe and unharmed. Once the hair follicle is destroyed by the laser, it no longer produces hair thus permanently eliminating ingrown hairs.