What’s The Best Diode Laser Hair Removal System?
What’s The Best Diode Laser Hair Removal System? The best diode laser hair removal system is a long-lasting solution that you can use to achieve permanent hair reduction on your legs, arms, underarms, back and almost everywhere else on your body, so we decided to introduce the best diode laser hair removal devices!
Firstly, let’s see “how diode laser hair removal works? “. In diode laser hair removal treatment a skin specialist presses a hand-held laser instrument to your skin. The light energy from the laser torch enters the hair follicles through the skin. The laser light causes permanent damage to the hair follicles and further disables its tendency to grow. In a diode laser hair removal treatment, the laser light only affects actively growing hair. Since o ur hair grows in different phases over time, diode laser hair removal requires multiple treatments for desired results.
Laser hair removal is a non-invasive procedure in which a laser is used to reduce the growth of body hair. It is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures that people undergo to get rid of unwanted hair. In this procedure, a concentrated beam of light is targeted at the melanin (a type of pigment) in your hair. The light converts into heat and damages the hair follicle, thus inhibiting or delaying hair growth.
You can get laser hair removal done on any part of your body. The main target areas of laser hair removal are:
- Upper lip
- Bikini line
The Diode 808 Laser is the gold standard in Permanent Hair Removal and is suitable on all pigmented hair and skin types—including tanned skin.
Diode Laser Hair Removal Machines Advantages:
- The 808nm near infrared laser is best for absorbing melanin so that it is highly effective in different parts of skin, hair follicles and reach to removing any hair easily, with lasting results.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- The technology behind the Diode 808 laser ensures the skin absorbs less laser, reducing the risk of hyper-pigmentation.
- Sapphire touch cooling system can make sure that treatment more safe and painless.
- Safe and painless – We are using the TEC cooling system for water tanks and TEC for sapphire in the handpiece, so you can get 24 hours working with the machine, TEC cooling system for Sapphire handpiece 0-5 °C, which makes the treatment always comfortable.
Non-Channel Diode Laser Systems
How many diode 808 laser hair removal treatments do I need?
Diode Laser treatments impair the growth capacity of the hair follicles when they are in the active growth stage. Not all follicles are active at the same time and several treatments, every few weeks, may be necessary to obtain the desired result. The number of treatments needed to achieve hair reduction varies. Most patients experience a marked reduction in hair growth in 4 to 6 treatments. Additionally, other factors such as hair density, age and hormones can affect the results of your treatments. It would be fair to say that you will require at least 4 treatments, one month apart to obtain best results.
Diode 808 Laser Hair Removal Treatment Risks
- Any laser has the risk of hyperpigmentation if you expose the areas treated to sunlight. The sun is very strong in Bali and you must wear SPF 40+ every day on all the areas treated and stay out of the sun and cover up. We are not responsible for any problem with hyperpigmenation, this is caused by exposure to the sunlight, not by our lasers.
- Dark and tanned skins are best not to be treated with laser. Even bottle bronzer or self-tan is not to be used prior to any laser treatment.
- Just 1 session will not guarantee your skin issue will resolve. You usually need around 4-6 sessions, depending on the particular skin issue and how resistant it is to the laser treatment.
Is Laser Hair Removal Safe on the Face?
Laser hair removal is extremely safe for facial areas. The laser pulse used on the face is much gentler than the pulse used in other areas of the body where the skin is thicker. If you feel uncomfortable with the strength of the laser at any given time, it can be adjusted immediately.
Is Diode Laser Hair Removal Permanent?
Diode laser hair removal can be permanent following a course of treatment customized to your needs and hair type. Since not all hair is in a growth phase at the same time, it may be necessary to revisit certain treatment areas to permanently remove hair.
Once hair has been completely removed from areas of the body, it will only grow back under very rare circumstances such as a significant hormonal change.
Does Laser Hair Removal Stimulate Regrowth of Hair?
Hair follicles targeted by the diode laser are permanently gone, preventing future growth associated with that follicle. No form of treatment or stimulation in the future will bring back a follicle that has been appropriately and completely treated.
How To Prepare For Laser Hair Removal?
If you have made up your mind to undergo laser hair removal, prepare yourself before fixing an appointment. Here’s a checklist you need to follow:
- Avoid waxing and/or plucking hair from the area where the procedure will be done.
- Avoid sun exposure as much as possible for at least six weeks before the procedure. (You will also need to avoid it for six weeks after the procedure).
- Avoid using products that might irritate your skin.
- Avoid taking anti-inflammatory drugs that might increase the risk of bleeding.
- If you have a skin infection, rash, or cold sore, avoid undergoing the procedure.
- Avoid undergoing laser hair removal if you are pregnant.
Laser hair removal is performed by a licensed esthetician. Here is what you can expect during the procedure.
What Are The After Care Advice?
The next 24-72 Hours
- No heat treatment (Sauna or Steam).
- No over expose to sun as lasered skin is vulnerable to direct sunlight. Apply sunscreen to cover that sensitive skin.
- No overly tight clothing as this might irritate the sensitive area.
- No swimming.
- Do not apply perfume or alcohol products or anti-perspirant on underarm (if this was the treated area).
General After Care
- Do not exfoliate the treated area in the next 7 days.
- After treatment, cold compresses can be applied to the skin surface.
- Emollients creams such as Aloe Vera cooling gel or calming cream can be used to keep areas moist and reduce redness and swelling.
- Avoid irritating the treated area. This includes shaving, waxing, plucking and bleaching. Keep the area clean to avoid infections.
We suggest the interval between laser hair removal treatments is 4-6 weeks.