How To Remove Hair From Body Permanently For Female And Male?
How to remove hair from body permanently for female and male? In order to better remove the unwanted facial hair. PrettyLasers develop and produce 808nm diode lasers. Laser hair removal has become an increasingly popular method to remove unwanted or excessive hair. Diode Laser hair removal is one among the foremost wanted non-invasive aesthetic treatments for ladies and men alike. And it is effective and permanent hair removal for body and face.
Permanent Hair Removal Procedures
Laser hair removal may be a convenient, noninvasive method for permanently reducing or removing unwanted facial or body hair . It leaves the skin looking smoother and silkier than waxing, electrolysis or razors and may be a gentle technique which will treat larger areas effectively with minimal discomfort and with no downtime. Today, laser hair removal is one among the foremost common aesthetic procedures performed within the us.
Diode laser treatments reduce hair growth by using the optimal 808nm wavelength to target the hair follicles. You can get professional diode laser treatments at a salon or do it yourself at home with a diode laser device. This hair removal method works best on dark hair and can result in permanent hair removal in as little as four to 6 treatments with continued, regular use.
When To Consider 808nm Diode Laser Permanent Hair Removal For Body And Face
- If you are looking for an alternative to waxing, electrolysis, shaving and bleaching.
- You have dark hair and light skin.
- If you have unwanted facial or body hair that makes you feel self-conscious or limits your ability to wear certain clothing.
- You are looking for a treatment that is effective, fast and comfortable.
You need to know Pros and Cons:
- Both large and small areas of the body are effectively treated.
- Most patients have permanent hair loss after an average of 3 to 6 sessions.
- May make skin color and complexion more uniform.
- Meanwhile, skin rejuvenation.
- Multiple treatments are usually required to produce satisfactory results.
- Blonde or gray/white hair is less responsive due to lack of ample pigment in the hair.
- Patients with darker skin may not respond well due to inadequate discrepancy between skin and hair colors.
- Need to contact cooling.
These are the highest four pros and cons to weigh when considering laser hair removal. If you would like to specialise in what’s unique to you, please consult your aesthetic cosmetic surgeon .
Permanent Hair Removal For Body And Face
Are you an honest candidate for a laser hair removal?
The following are some common reasons why you may want to consider laser hair removal:
- You have unwanted hair on part of your body such as your underarm, bikini line or back.
- You have dark hair and light skin.
- Looking for an alternative to waxing, electrolysis, shaving and bleaching.
- You have unwanted hair on part of your face such as your chin, upper lip or cheek.
- Hope to have a painless and efficient way to permanently eliminate unwanted facial hair.
Permanently removing or reducing hair on the legs can save time, money and aggravation on shaving and waxing.
Laser hair removal is safe for all parts of the body, including the face, but a protective eye cover is usually used.
Darker hairs will absorb more of the laser light and lighter skin allows more transmission of the laser light into the hair follicle. Age, ethnicity, medication, hormone levels and body area affect the length, coarseness and color of body hair, which in turn will influence the results of any cosmetic laser treatment.
Permanent Hair Removal For Ladies
Facial laser hair removal for women
It’s not uncommon for ladies to suffer from excessive, dark, or coarse facial hair, which may be embarrassing and cause severe insecurities. Other hair removal methods cause irritation and need constant upkeep. The sharp stubble that grows back is usually worse than the first facial fuzz and makes it difficult to urge on the brink of others. Laser hair removal may be a permanent hair removal method, numerous women request treatments on their upper lip, chin, and on the edges of their face to make sure a flawless appearance. Therefore, Diode Laser is the best permanent hair removal method for ladies.
Benefits of facial laser hair removal for women:
- Eliminates the stubble that using a razor and waxing leaves behind.
- Gives makeup an even, flawless appearance.
- Minimizes the redness, irritation, or ingrown hairs that other hair removal methods cause.
- Reduces the number of blemishes caused by oil trapped in hair follicles.
- Diminishes insecurities and helps improve self-confidence.
- Saves time and money on long-term maintenance.
- Makes skin soft and smooth.
The most common facial areas treated on women:
- Upper lip
Male Permanent Hair Removal
Facial laser permanent hair removal for men
Male that suffer from excess facial hair usually request complete removal around their eyebrows, neck, and ears. They even have the choice of using facial laser hair removal to thin their beard and moustache. The laser is in a position to thin hair, so it becomes more manageable without being removed completely.
Benefits of facial laser fair removal for men:
- Thins facial hair, making daily shaving a thing of the past.
- Allows freshly shaved, smooth skin to last longer.
- Completely removes hair in unwanted areas.
- Significantly reduces blemishes and ingrown hairs.
- Provides a cleaner, well-groomed look.
The most common facial areas treated on men:
- Neck and neckline
How is a laser hair removal procedure performed?
Before your laser hair removal treatment, protective eye shields are going to be placed over your eyes to stop injury to your corneas or retinas. The hair which will be undergoing treatment are going to be trimmed to a couple of millimeters above the skin surface.
To guard the outer layers of your skin, a chilly gel or a special cooling device are going to be used. this may also make the treatment simpler by facilitating laser light penetration through the skin.
The most popular lasers for hair removal use a low-energy beam which can be adjusted to your complexion and to the colour , thickness, and site of the hair that’s to be removed. A test treatment will first be done by directing a test pulse light to the treatment area.
A low energy beam will undergo your skin and be absorbed by the pigment of a percentage of the active-growth hair follicles. This area are going to be observed to form sure that the settings are correct and to see for any adverse reactions to treatment.
If the test proves successful, the low-energy beam is then systematically directed spot-by-spot to the areas to be treated, instantly and permanently disabling the active-growth hair follicles with each treatment. Follicles within the dormant phase aren’t suffering from the treatment.
When the procedure is completed, you’ll tend ice packs, cold water or anti-inflammatory creams or lotions to appease the treated areas and diminish any discomfort.
Multiple sessions are required for optimal results. Usually three to eight are needed initially, but additional treatments at later dates should be expected, especially if you’ve got endogenous hormone secreting states or exogenous hormone use.
Most surgeons recommend treatment intervals of four to eight weeks, depending on:
- Your gender, age, hair type, and hair growth pattern.
- The laser or light-based device selected.
- The body region being treated.
What are my options?
There are a number of devices for laser hair removal. The most successful use a low-energy laser beam to disable the active growth hair follicles. The following variables affect laser or device hair removal:
- Skin color
- Hair color and thickness
- Area of the body treated
- Device type
- Wavelength and fluence used
- Spot size and pulse width
- Skin temperature and cooling
- Treatment timing
Your surgeon may use one or a combination of the following devices, depending on your skin type, hair thickness and color, the size and location of the area being treated, and the treatment timing:
Alexandrite and pulsed light devices should not be used on darker skin types or tanned patients. Diode lasers and Nd:YAG lasers may be used for these skin types. After evaluating your particular skin color and hair characteristics, your plastic surgeon will choose the option that is best suited for your particular situation.
How do I prepare for a laser hair removal procedure?
Your surgeon will provide you with pretreatment instructions and answer any questions that you simply may have.
In advance of your procedure, your surgeon will ask you to:
- Wear sunscreen and/or avoid the sun.
- Use a bleaching cream if you have darker skin.
- Avoid pretreatment plucking, waxing, or electrolysis.
- Stop smoking at least six weeks before undergoing treatment to promote better healing.
- Avoid taking aspirin, certain anti-inflammatory drugs, and some herbal medications that can cause increased bleeding.
- Regardless of the type of surgery to be performed, hydration is very important before and after treatment for safe recovery.
What can I expect on the day of laser hair removal?
Laser hair removal is performed on an outpatient basis. A local anesthetic gel could also be applied before treatment, and skin cooling during the procedure will help keep you comfortable. In most cases, you ought to experience minimal pain and should feel a small stinging sensation during the procedure. Most laser hair removal procedures take fifteen to thirty minutes; however, a extended period of time could also be required, counting on the world being treated.
Your surgeon will follow the treatment plan discussed with you.
After your procedure is completed, you’ll be ready to return home and resume your normal activities.